In this issue:
- Supreme Court Asked to Uphold First Amendment Rights of Childcare Providers
- Stop & Shop Strike Fallout: Grocery Worker Hits UFCW with Two Federal Charges
- Foundation Staff Attorney Testifies Before Congressional Hearing on Labor Law
- Feds Close Obama-Era Loophole Sanctioning Big Labor Medicaid Skim
- Airline Workers Contest Union ‘Opt-Out’ Requirement for Political Dues
- UConn Professor Receives Over $5,000 in Post-Janus Settlement
To view other editions or sign up for a free copy of the newsletter via mail, click here.