The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation, established in 1968, is a nonprofit, charitable organization. Its mission is to eliminate coercive union power and compulsory unionism abuses through strategic litigation, public information, and education programs.
To learn more about the Foundation’s mission and activities, click on the following links:
- Special Projects
- Foundation Frequently-Asked Questions
- Right to Work Frequently-Asked Questions
- Foundation History
- Foundation Supreme Court Cases & Case Law Concerning Forced Unionism
- Foundation Legal Strategy & Progress
- Foundation Legal Staff
- Foundation Action Newsletter
- Contact the Foundation
- How Can I Help?
- Speeches & Articles
- Employment Opportunities
- Worker Profiles