The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation defends America's workers against the abuses of compulsory unionism. To learn your rights as a railway or airline employee, click on any of the following questions:
Questions & Answers
- Can I be required to be a union member or pay dues to a union?
- How can I resign my union membership?
- How do I cut off the use of my dues for politics and other nonbargaining activities?
- How can I stop paying all union dues?
- How do I eliminate the union from my workplace?
- What if I have religious objections to joining or financially supporting a union?
- What if I am a victim of union violence?
- What if I want to work during a strike?
- What are my rights if the union is conducting a "Card Check" organizing drive at my workplace?
Issue Briefing Papers
- Decertification Election
- Deauthorization Election
- Legal Analysis of Nebraska Legislative Bill 226
- Can Union Bosses Punish You - Union Discipline and Employee Rights
- Decertification under the Railway Labor Act
- Union Bosses Richer After Campaign "Reform": The Impact of Initiative 134 in Washington State
- An Employee's Guide to Union Dues and Religious Do Nots
- The tip of the iceberg: PACs & The Forced-dues Base of Big Labor's Political Machine
- Catholic Social Teaching and the Right to Work
- Policy Analysis: The Permissible Use of Forced Union Dues From Hanson to Beck
- Are You Funding Your Union’s Federal PAC (Political Action Committee) Unknowingly or Against Your Will?
- Big Labor’s Top Ten Special Privileges
- Big Labor's Massive Political Machine