The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation defends America’s workers against the abuses of compulsory unionism. To learn your rights as a railway or airline employee, click on any of the following questions:
Questions & Answers
- Can I be required to be a union member or pay dues to a union?
- How can I resign my union membership?
- How do I cut off the use of my dues for politics and other nonbargaining activities?
- How can I stop paying all union dues?
- How do I eliminate the union from my workplace?
- What if I have religious objections to joining or financially supporting a union?
- What if I am a victim of union violence?
- What if I want to work during a strike?
Issue Briefing Papers
- Can Union Bosses Punish You? – Union Discipline and Employee Rights
- Decertification under the Railway Labor Act
- An Employee’s Guide to Union Dues and Religious Do Nots
- Catholic Social Teaching and the Right to Work (PDF)
- Are You Funding Your Union’s Federal PAC (Political Action Committee) Unknowingly or Against Your Will?
- Big Labor’s Top Ten Special Privileges