As a nonmember of the NEA/WEA/UniServ Council/local association, you should have received your 2011/12 "Hudson" package from the WEA. Please use this suggested letter that you can fill out and mail to get your 2011/12 rebate check of around $200. You must individually complete and send in your objection/challenge/rebate request letter. Your letter must be postmarked on or before December 23, 2011! Please send Milton Chappell a copy of your completed letter for his files.

Please also provide Milton Chappell with your e-mail address, either by e-mailing him, or including your e-mail address on the copy of the letter you send him. His address is:

> Milton Chappell
> National Right to Work Foundation
> 8001 Braddock Road, Suite 600
> Springfield, VA 22160

If you do not complete and send in the enclosed letter to the WEA on or before December 23, 2012, you will NOT receive the rebate. Although you are part of the Leer settlement, you must still send in the enclosed letter to receive all the benefits of the settlement.

Naturally, you may want to share this information and letter with your other nonmember colleagues by making copies for them. During a four-year period, almost 9,000 nonmembers received "Hudson" notices, but only 350 requested the rebate in a timely fashion. However, if any of your colleagues are union members, they will need to resign, since WEA does not allow members to receive the rebate. Please have them visit our website at or e-mail Milton Chappell at, concerning resignation procedures, letters, and related matters.

If you have any questions or comments concerning these matters, please contact Mr. Chappell via one of the methods listed below or at 1-800-336-3600, ext. 3329.