- September 27, 2004: Feds to Prosecute Multi-Billion-Dollar Venture Capital Firm for Forcing Acquired Companies to Unionize
- January 13, 2004: Court Gives Go Ahead to Workers' Suit Against Heartland and Steelworkers' Pact Imposing Union at Automotive Suppliers
- August 5, 2003: Autoworkers Challenge National Agreement Mandating Acquired Companies to Help Unionize their Own Employees
- July 28, 2003: Heartland, Steelworkers Hit With First-Ever Challenge to Pacts That Impose Union on Auto Industry Employees
Case Summary and Legal Documents
- Court Case Summary
- NLRB Case Summary
- Complaint: Patterson et al. v. Heartland Industrial Partners LLP et al.
- Patterson v. Heartland Exhibit 1 (Actual "Neatrality Agreement")
For more, see our "Neutrality Agreement" Resouces Section.