Paid Summer Legal Internship
The Institute for Humane Studies offers paid summer internships at the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation and other organizations across the US. The program includes an eight-week internship, and two week-long policy and career skills seminars. Gain the work experience, knowledge, and skills you need to advance individual liberty and free markets as a career.
The application deadline is January 31.
Throughout the summer, 80 students and recent graduates in the IHS Summer Fellow Program collaborate on research projects, culminating in presentations at the closing seminar. Interns also connect with alumni, joining the network of 900 past participants who now work at policy organizations, universities, law firms, communications companies, and news networks.
Program Details for internships with the Foundation:
- Ten-week program: early June–early August
- Eight-week legal internship
- Two week-long career and policy seminars
- $1,500 stipend plus housing assistance
- Weekly lectures on current issues from policy experts
- Professional resume review
- Editorial guidance on writing assignments
- Open to law students and recent law school graduates
Application deadline: January 31.
Apply now at www.TheIHS.org/NRTWintern.